RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021: Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj has introduced a public notification for the job seekers. In which the RDPR Karnataka has stated that they will accept offline application for Support Engineer, Consultant, DPM vacancies. According to RDPR Karnataka officials, the notification has published for engaging job seekers for 30 vacancies. Candidates make sure to apply earlier than the deadline date. The last date to apply for RDPR Karnataka recruitment is 11 January 2021. Intrusted contenders can read all the main points given below before beginning to RDPR Karnataka Jobs 2021 apply online.
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021 @30 Vacancy
|Job Positions||Support Engineer, Consultant, DPM|
|Last Date||11 January 2021|
|Organization||Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj|
RDPR Karnataka Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Post Name - Support Engineer, Consultant, DPM
Total Vacancy - 30
- Candidate should have a B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Bachelor Degree, Graduate, M.Sc, MA, Master Degree, MCA, MSW, PG examination pass degree, or have its equivalent from a recognized institution/ board.
- For more academic eligibility details please check the official RDPR Karnataka advertisement.
- Starting date for RDPR Karnataka Offline Form: 23 December 2020
- Last date for RDPR Karnataka application registration: 11 January 2021
Form/ Application Fees
- Offline form fees for NIL
- Relaxation in upper age limit for RDPR Karnataka Jobs as per govt regulations.
Salary Profile/ Pay Scale
- Pay scale for RDPR Karnataka vacancy 2021: Rs. 22000-60000
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021 – New advertisement for State Human Resource Development Consultant (HRD), State WQMS Consultant, Support Engineer, System Admin, District Project Manager (DPM), District IEC Consultant, District Sanitation & Hygiene Promotion Consultant (SH), District SLWM Consultant, District MIS/ M & E Consultant, District Human Resource Development Consultant (HRD) has arrived for 30 Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the RDPR Karnataka Jobs can hit the Notification button for more details.
Offline Form Send Address Given Here: The Commissioner, Rural Drinking-Water and Sanitation Department, 2nd Floor, KHB Complex, Cauvery Bhavan, K.G Road, Bengaluru – 560 009