MPPSC Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has introduced a public notification for the job seekers. In which the MPPSC has stated that they will accept online application for Assistant Engineer, Inspector Boiler vacancies. According to MPPSC officials, the notification has published for engaging job seekers for 36 vacancies. Candidates make sure to apply earlier than the deadline date. The last date to apply for MPPSC recruitment is 14 February 2021. Intrusted contenders can read all the main points given below before beginning to MPPSC Jobs 2021 apply online.
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 @36 Vacancy
|Job Positions||Assistant Engineer, Inspector Boiler|
|Last Date||14 February 2021|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
MPPSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Post Name - Assistant Engineer, Inspector Boiler
Total Vacancy - 36
- Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree, Engineering, Graduate examination pass degree, or have its equivalent from a recognized institution/ board.
- For more academic eligibility details please check the official MPPSC advertisement.
- Starting date for MPPSC Online Form: 15 January 2021
- Last date for MPPSC application registration: 14 February 2021
Form/ Application Fees
- Online form fees for GEN - Rs. 1200/-
- Application submit fee for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM - Rs. 600/-
- Age limit as 01 January 2021
- Maximum age limit: 62 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit for MPPSC Jobs as per govt regulations.
Salary Profile/ Pay Scale
- Pay scale for MPPSC vacancy 2021: 15600-177500
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 – New advertisement for Assistant Engineer, Inspector Boiler has arrived for 36 Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the MPPSC Jobs can hit the Notification button for more details.