DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021: District Medical & Health Officer has introduced a public notification for the job seekers. In which the DMHO Kurnool has stated that they will accept offline application for Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant (PMOA) vacancies. According to DMHO Kurnool officials, the notification has published for engaging job seekers for 34 vacancies. Candidates make sure to apply earlier than the deadline date. The last date to apply for DMHO Kurnool recruitment is 02 January 2021. Intrusted contenders can read all the main points given below before beginning to DMHO Kurnool Jobs 2021 apply online.
DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021 @34 Vacancy
|Job Positions||Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant (PMOA)|
|Last Date||02 January 2021|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Organization||District Medical & Health Officer|
DMHO Kurnool Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Post Name - Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant (PMOA)
Total Vacancy - 34
- Candidate should have a B.Sc, Bachelor Degree, Diploma, Graduate examination pass degree, or have its equivalent from a recognized institution/ board.
- For more academic eligibility details please check the official DMHO Kurnool advertisement.
- Starting date for DMHO Kurnool Offline Form: 26 December 2020
- Last date for DMHO Kurnool application registration: 02 January 2021
Form/ Application Fees
- Offline form fees for Rs. 300/-
- Maximum age limit: 42 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit for DMHO Kurnool Jobs as per govt regulations.
Salary Profile/ Pay Scale
- Pay scale for DMHO Kurnool vacancy 2021: Rs. 15000
DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021 – New advertisement for Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant (PMOA) has arrived for 34 Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the DMHO Kurnool Jobs can hit the Notification button for more details.
How to Apply [Offline] – Application Form Send Address Given Here: District Medical & Health Officer Kurnool