CSIR NBRI Recruitment 2021: CSIR National Botanical Research Institute has introduced a public notification for the job seekers. In which the CSIR NBRI has stated that they will accept offline application for Lab Technician, Project Associate vacancies. According to CSIR NBRI officials, the notification has published for engaging job seekers for 15 vacancies. Candidates make sure to apply earlier than the deadline date. The last date to apply for CSIR NBRI recruitment is 06 January 2021. Intrusted contenders can read all the main points given below before beginning to CSIR NBRI Jobs 2021 apply online.
CSIR NBRI Recruitment 2021 @15 Vacancy
|Job Positions||Lab Technician, Project Associate|
|Last Date||06 January 2021|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Organization||CSIR National Botanical Research Institute|
CSIR NBRI Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Post Name - Lab Technician, Project Associate
Total Vacancy - 15
- Candidate should have a B.Sc, Bachelor Degree, Graduate, M.Sc, Master Degree, PG examination pass degree, or have its equivalent from a recognized institution/ board.
- For more academic eligibility details please check the official CSIR NBRI advertisement.
- Starting date for CSIR NBRI Offline Form: 31 December 2020
- Last date for CSIR NBRI application registration: 06 January 2021
Form/ Application Fees
- Offline form fees for NIL
- Maximum age limit: 35 Years to 50 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit for CSIR NBRI Jobs as per govt regulations.
Salary Profile/ Pay Scale
- Pay scale for CSIR NBRI vacancy 2021: Rs. 20000-31000
CSIR NBRI Recruitment 2021 – New advertisement for Lab Technician, Project Associate has arrived for 15 Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the CSIR NBRI Jobs can hit the Notification button for more details.
Offline Apply – Conference Room, T.N Khushoo Block, NBRI, Lucknow