APSC Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission has introduced a public notification for the job seekers. In which the APSC has stated that they will accept online application for Junior Engineer, Plant Manager, FDO vacancies. According to APSC officials, the notification has published for engaging job seekers for 195 vacancies. Candidates make sure to apply earlier than the deadline date. The last date to apply for APSC recruitment is 29 January 2021. Intrusted contenders can read all the main points given below before beginning to APSC Jobs 2021 apply online.
APSC Recruitment 2021 @195 Vacancy
|Job Positions||Junior Engineer, Plant Manager, FDO|
|Last Date||29 January 2021|
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
APSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Post Name - Junior Engineer, Plant Manager, FDO
Total Vacancy - 195
- Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate examination pass degree, or have its equivalent from a recognized institution/ board.
- For more academic eligibility details please check the official APSC advertisement.
- Starting date for APSC Online Form: 29 December 2020
- Last date for APSC application registration: 29 January 2021
Form/ Application Fees
- Online form fees for GEN/ EWS - Rs. 285.40/-
- Application submit fee for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC - Rs. 185.40/- | BPL/ PWBD - Rs. 35.40/-
- Age limit as 01 January 2020
- Minimum age limit: <18 Years
- Maximum age limit: 38 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit for APSC Jobs as per govt regulations.
Salary Profile/ Pay Scale
- Pay scale for APSC vacancy 2021: 14000-110000
APSC Recruitment 2021 – New advertisement for Junior Engineer, Plant Manager, Fishery Development Officer has arrived for 195 Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the APSC Jobs can hit the Notification button for more details.